Monday, May 25, 2015

I Caught A Bug

Okay, 

I´m a bit short on time here so I´m going to have to be fast!  This week went really well!  We worked really hard, but I got sick too and we lost some time because of that.  This was the first time that I got sick in Brazil, I´ve gotten pretty far through unscathed!  I´m not sure exactly what I had, but we had eaten some barbecue earlier on the day that I got sick, and I think that it might have had something to do with that.  I´m feeling a lot better now, but I still can´t stomach anything fried, I´ve almost gone vegetarian lol!  It´s getting easier though, so hopefully I´ll be back to normal in a bit.

   So this week we started teaching two brothers named Leandro and Leomarcos.  They´re both about 25 or 30 years old, and very interested in the church!  They weren´t able to make it to church this week because of work, but asked if they could still be baptized a week after the date that we had planned.  We said of course, and that´s were we are!  This week we´re going to get to know them a bit better and start introducing them to the lessons.  

   We also had a ton of people at church this week, including a bunch of Seventh Day Adventist ministers.  That was pretty cool!  They were very friendly and fun to talk to.  
   
   Like I said, Time´s really short this week so I´m going to have to leave it there.  Sorry!  But, I saw a Toucan!  He just flew by though so I couldn´t take a picture.  I did take pictures of some cool bugs though, so I´ll shoot you guys those.


Until next week!  Have an awesome week and keep me up to date on what´s going on!

Love,
Elder Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment