Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mothers Day / Transferred!

Hey all!

Elder "C" and I
It was so great to get to talk to you all yesterday!  I´m sorry that the connection fell at the end and we didn´t get to say goodbye, but it was still so great to talk to all of you!  Landon, your voice has gotten even deeper (keep singing!)!  Savannah, your prom pics are gorgeous!  Amy and Trevor, congrats on everything awesome that´s happening in Utah!  Dad, congrats on 5 years as a Bishop!  That´s so awesome!  And last but not least!  Mom, HAPPY MOTHER´S DAY!!!   I´ve got the most incredible Mom in the world, and I hope that you could feel our love for you yesterday and throughout the whole year!  More thoughts on that to come, but first I´ve got some news!

Elder "C" and my district at Itumbiara
I got transferred!  This was a huge surprise that I was not expecting at all!  We have transfers every 5 or 6 weeks, but we´ve also got a mini transfer in the middle of each transfer for missionaries who arrive from the United States after having waited for their visas for more than two months.  They have to go through 2 weeks of intensive portuguese re-training in São Paulo before hitting the field again, so they always arrive 2 weeks into the transfer.  Anyhow, Elder C. will stay in Itumbiara and train a missionary who´s coming in from the US, and
I´m going to Rio Verde Popular!  I´m going to be the junior comp of Elder H.  I´ve heard a lot of good things about him, so I´m pretty excited.  Rio Verde Popular is also one of the best areas in the mission, everyone wants to go there.  Looks like I´m the lucky one!

                                                                                                                                                                                         "I've got to pack my bags today and we´re going to leave tomorrow morning."
Michaelsheridnphotography.com
I´m pretty excited!

Love, 
Elder sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment