Friday, July 24, 2015

Have a Great Week

Hey everyone!  

This E-mails going to be super quick, but I´ll try to give a quick update on what´s going on here in Goiânia!

Okay, so this was my first week working in the office!  Because it was the week of transfers it was pretty crazy, we started working at 6:00 several days this week just to keep on top of everything 
that´s going on.


This transfer Elder T.  will be training me on how to be the Financial Secretary.  I don´t have a picture with him yet, but I´ll send a photo of the whole staff next week.  We get to work more closely with President Kuceki, so I´m really enjoying that opportunity.  President Kuceki is really funny, he´s almost always cracking jokes or playing pranks on someone, so that keeps life interesting!  

Here I´ve attached a picture of the statue of Christ
that´s outside the Bus station in Rio Verde. (similar to the one in Rio de Janeiro except a lot smaller)

A picture of my new companion Elder Santos! 
Thank you all so much for your support and your prayers, I´m so grateful for all of you!  Have a great week and keep me up to date on what´s going on!  

Love you guys!
Elder Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment