Monday, August 1, 2016

Here´s Some Pics!

Zone Meeting in R.!  It was a lot of fun!  I got to do a division with the Zone Leaders in R, my second area here in Brazil!  It sure was fun to work there again, it brought back a lot of memories!


Elder M, one of my companions from almost a year ago, came to visit the mission!  I got to take a photo with him really quick!  It sure was great to see that he´s doing well!


Hey all!  E-mails going to be kind of quick today, but here´s what´s up!

   This week I´m going to stay in G, and Elder B is going to M G!  I´m going to do some more divisions here in G, and we´re all thinking hard to plan our Zone Conferences!  The first, second, and third weeks of August we´ll be giving the Zone Conferences in the mission, so we´re preparing some pretty cool trainings to give to the missionaries!  The topics are probably going to be:
1. Using the Book of Mormon
2. Teach when you find, Find when you teach
3. What is Repentance?
4. The Brazil Area´s Goals

   I´m really looking forward to it!  It´s going to be a great opportunity to learn and teach!

I´m back in A G, this is the third time I´ve passed here so I already know all of the members pretty well.  There´re much less people going to sacrament meeting there now, so I´ve got 5 weeks to make the biggest difference possible! 

I´m grateful for the encouraging E-mails from each of you and from the prayers that I know you say for me and my investigators.  The prayers of the righteous can have great impacts!  I´m so grateful that we can communicate with our Father in Heaven in prayer.  It is such a sublime experience when we pray sincerely, and wait patiently for a response.  At times the answer to a question is not given in words or specific thoughts, but a simple yet profound feeling that all will work out.  I know that the Lord is in control, and that everything will work out!

I love you all a ton!

Elder Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment