Thursday, July 7, 2016

Carry On!

"God Be With You Till We Meet Again..."
Photo credit: Elder A's Blog

"Carry On..."
Photo Credit Elder A's Blog
A picture of me with Elder M. at a Zone conference last week!  
He´s currently serving in one of the farthest areas in the mission!
A member of the ward sent us pizza from his Pizzaria!  It was great!  Pepperoni with cream cheese and cream cheese stuffed crust! (I forgot to take a picture of the pizza, sorry!)
Hey there, 

I´m doing great!  The mission really is 100 times better than I ever thought that it could be!

President B. is truly incredible, he´ll certainly be able to continue the work that President K. has started!  

Elder Z. is here for two more weeks, then he´s going home.  We´re leaving at noon today to tour half the mission!  

I love you two a ton!  I´ve got to go now, but we´ll talk later!  Have a great week! 

Love,
Elder Sweet

3 comments: