Monday, May 16, 2016

Mini CTM

Falaaaaaaaa Família!   

How is everyone?  I hope that this week has been great for you all!

   Anyhow, this week we had a lot of work to do, but the work´s still going forward!  We travelled with President K. to I. (my first area!), C. N., and H. to do housing checks.  That was cool!  It was a lot of fun to see I. again, even if it was just a few minutes.  Aside from that, we had to spend a decent amount of time in the office this week helping Elder A. learn the ropes.  He´s now the new Financial Secretary!  He´s going to be great, he´s learning really quick.  It´s kind of funny when we call him sometimes and he´s stressed out.  One time we called him and the very first thing he said was "HELP ME!!!!"  But he´s coming at it with an excellent attitude!

   G. and P. are closer than ever to baptism!  We just need their parent's permission, and then it´s just water!  Please pray that their parents soften their hearts and let them get baptized!  
   This week Elder Z. and I are going to give a great effort to talk with more people.  Our goal is 300 contacts each.  This will help us to find more people to teach, and as well show the Lord that we have faith that he will guide us to people that are ready to be baptized!  It´s amazing what the Lord does when we show him faith!

   This week I spake in the sacrament meeting, and talked about the blessings of living the restored gospel.  I talked about how we recieve the spirit when we keep our baptismal covenant, and how he works in our hearts to change our natures and make us more christlike.  The promise of having the Holy Ghost with us is so much greater than I thought before the mission!  It really is an incredible promise and does so much for us!  

I´ve got to go, but I love you all a ton!  Have a great week!
Four Stake Mini MTC with Prospective Missionaries





Elder Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment