Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Transferred!!! Again!!!

Hello, everyone!  I hope everything´s going great!

   Sorry for not sending an e-mail yesterday, I was on the bus coming back to G. yesterday so I didn´t have time to go to the L.H.  Anyhow, I got transferred again!  I only passed 2 and a half weeks in B. R, U, that´s the least time that I´ve ever passed in an area on my mission.  But it was great!  Last week President K. and the assistants came to U. to give a zone conference there.  We met them at our house about 8 at night to let the Assistants into the house so they could leave their things there.  President K. got out of the car and asked me "Elder S, are you liking the area?"  I responded "It´s great, I´m absolutely loving it!"  President K. then replied "Well, you can already say goodbye.  You´re coming to G. in the next transfer to be the second Assistent to the President." (Did I spell that right?)  I must have gone a little pale, because the next thing he said was "Don´t faint!"  I tried to reply, and just gibberrish came out.  President started laughing and said "He can´t even speak!"  So that was a surprise, but that´s the mission for you!  It´s full of surprises.  My new companion is Elder Z.   We´ve got to go to the airport now and get the arriving missionaries, but I´ll send some pictures next week.

   Know that I love each of you!  Jesus Christ is our Savior and his atonement is real.  I have seen and felt the cleansing and enabling power of this infinite sacrifice more in my mission than at any other time in my life.  And I know that our families can be together forever, through our Heavenly Father´s plan!  I love you all, have a great week!

Love,
Elder S.

No comments:

Post a Comment